Booking Disney Dining through My Disney Experience
In this, the first blog post and accompanying YouTube video of my Disney Planning Series, I explain how to book Walt Disney World dining through the My Disney Experience website. Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel for more Disney Planning videos, alongside a lot of other exciting content!
Booking Disney Dining through MDE:
1) Sign into My Disney Experience using your email address and password. If you do not have an account, create one as it will the hub for everything Walt Disney World such as dining, FastPasses and can also act as a park map!
2) Click 'things to do' on the top navigation bar and select 'Make a Reservation'.
3) Now choose which dining location you wish to visit. If you want to explore the menus and learn more about the location, simply click on the restaurants name. You can also filter the results by location, rating, cuisine and more. Once you have chosen where you wish to dine, click on the restaurant.
4) Now scroll down to the 'check availability' window and enter the date and time you wish to dine, along with the number of people in your dining party.
5) Click 'search times' and choose from the available times listed.
6) Now choose who is in your dining party.
7) Enter your card information to secure your reservation. Some locations do require a portion or full payment up front. This will be the card that is charged if you do not show up to your reservation, or cancel within the specified time limit.
8) Finally, enter your email address and phone number for Disney to contact you if there is an issue with your reservation. Here you can also enter any special requirements (such as allergies etc.) - this will help make your dining experience smoother.
9) Congratulations! Your dining reservation is now booked - you should see this pop up in the 'My Plans' section of My Disney Experience, and you should also receive a confirmation email.